Not so long ago, driving a car meant dealing with low-tech frustrations: radio with static noise, complicated fold-out maps and windows that took forever to roll down. But modern technology has ensured these annoyances are quickly becoming a distant memory. Aren’t you glad you don’t have to deal with these anymore?
1. Fiddling with the aerial to get some tunes
2. Just keep turning, turning, turning…
3. Folding a map back into its original state
4. Trying to convince your car to start
5. Not knowing when you’ll run out of gas
6. Manually scraping your windshield on cold mornings
7. Looking all over for a phone booth